Building Scalable Networks for the Future of Your Business
Are you facing these Infrastructure Challenges?
Do you need to create a network infrastructure that is scalable yet easy to manage?
Are there frequent changes to your network infrastructure that regularly need to be addressed?
Do you have plans to expand your network infrastructure?
Do you want an expert’s advice on how to standardise your network infrastructure?
If your answer is yes, then TEST Technologies has the solution…
What is a Structured Data Cabling System?
A structured cabling system is a complete system of cabling and associated hardware, which provides a comprehensive telecommunications infrastructure. This infrastructure serves a wide range of uses, such as to provide telephone service or transmit data through a computer network. It should not be device dependent.
Why do You Need a Scalable Data Cabling System?
In today’s competitive business world, businesses must be able to respond quickly to changes occurring in the market place. For some this means modernising their data cabling solutions to meet their needs both now and in the future. For others, it is all about rapid deployment of new services and users.
Cabling is the longest life cycle component of the entire network, outlived only by the building where its located. A standards compliant cabling system can “future-proof” your network and guarantee continued application support. The evolution of networks continues at a rapid pace, enabling network-wide applications to be deployed to take advantage of networked computing resources in new and innovative ways. When properly deployed and managed, it can have a significant impact on the entire performance of your business.
With all the challenges that confront your business, a TEST Technologies’ Structured Cabling System can help you:
- Alleviate the workflow disruption and network downtime associated with office restructuring
- Accommodate frequent changes
- Provide a universal platform for an overall information systems strategy
- Flexibly support multiple voice, data, video and multimedia systems
Delivering Service Excellence through Data Compliant Processes
What is Our Service?
A Structured Cabling System is a set of cabling
and connectivity products
that integrates voice,
data, and video. The System consists of an open architecture, standardised media and layout,
standard connection interfaces, adherence to Australian regularity standards, and total system design and installation.
TEST Technologies’ services include:
- Infrastructure Design and Installation
- Local and Wide Area Network Design – Green field / Refurbishment
- Specification Documentation
- Feasibility Reports
- Site Audit / Recommendation Report
The TEST Technologies Difference
- Proven and relevant experience of over 25 years in infrastructure solutions
- Stringent quality controls and deployment methodology to ensure low ongoing life cycle costs
- Integrated Services to manage the complete life cycle of IT Infrastructure
- Certified and trained installers
- Easy access to expansion to widespread national footprint
- Experience of designing, planning and implementing networks
- Experience in handling emerging technologies like Intelligent Cabling and Physical Layer Management
- Vast experience in handling complex networks like campus networking, data centre and manufacturing environment
“No project too big or too small. We have the solution to meet your expansion needs
With today’s advances in technology and increasing bandwidth requirements, it is critical to consider the dynamics between network protocols, cabling system performance and life-cycle costs. Your mission-critical Network is only as good as the infrastructure it is built on. Test Technologies provides each of our clients with a strategic approach to a broad range of Network infrastructure solutions according to their needs.
Knowing how many desktops and servers to install is just the tip of the iceberg when trying to get the right infrastructure set up. Every company has different requirements for their IT Infrastructure. What works with one company will not work for you.
Before your data cabling project begins, you need to ask yourself these questions:
- What software, networking and Cloud services do I use?
- What type and size of files am I sending out and receiving?
- How do I access information?
- Where do I see my business a few years down the road?
The answers will inform our discussion of your business needs. For example, a civil engineering company would need an infrastructure that could handle the transfer of large design files without bottlenecks, while a financial firm would need an infrastructure which would meet and exceed government regulations without sacrificing performance and versatility.
Whether you’re an accountancy company in need of a network infrastructure that can process large amounts of financial data, or a corporate office in need of a secure network with access control and surveillance, or a data centre that needs a more efficient backbone for your data centre, Test Technologies will work with you to come up with solutions that will meet and exceed your needs for years to come.
We strive to learn as much as possible about your business to better tailor a solution that will not only handle your needs today, but your needs for the next few years.
Our data cabling services include:
- Data and voice cabling
- Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a installation, test and repair
- Cable management, patch panel termination, testing, certification
- Fibre optics Installation and repair
What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- Future ready IT Infrastructure
- Reduced costs and challenges of managing IT environment
- Reduced system operational cost
- Lower system outage time
- Higher predictability and system availability
- Guaranteed business continuity
- Enhanced longevity of the infrastructure
Contact TEST Technologies today and discuss how our Data Cabling Services can carry your business into the future.
TEST Technologies Pty Ltd
PARTNERSHIPS INNOVATION EXCELLENCE