What is Azure Security Centre?
Microsoft Azure Security Centre provides unified security management and advanced threat protection across hybrid cloud workloads. With Security Centre, you can apply security policies across your workloads, limit your exposure to threats, and detect and respond to attacks.
Why use Security Centre?
- Centralised policy management – Ensure compliance with company or regulatory security requirements by centrally managing security policies across all your hybrid cloud workloads.
- Continuous security assessment – Monitor the security posture of machines, networks, storage and data services, and applications to discover potential security issues.
- Actionable recommendations – Remediate security vulnerabilities before they can be exploited by attackers with prioritised and actionable security recommendations.
- Prioritised alerts and incidents – Focus on the most critical threats first with prioritised security alerts and incidents.
- Advanced cloud defences – Reduce threats with just in time access to management ports and adaptive application controls running on your VMs.
- Integrated security solutions – Collect, search, and analyse security data from a variety of sources, including connected partner solutions.
The Security Centre – Overview provides a quick view into the security posture of your Azure and non-Azure workloads, enabling you to discover and assess the security of your workloads and to identify and mitigate risk. The built-in dashboard provides instant insights into security alerts and vulnerabilities that require attention.
To read more…..
Contact Tests Technologies today to discuss options for securing your workplace with Microsoft Azure Security Centre.